We like both bourbon and rye. We especially like whiskey that’s less than $50. Chances are, you probably do, too.
Whiskey has come into more than a little bit of favor lately, appealing to all manner of drinkers. It’s not just for your granddad anymore, but you should ask him for his favorites. For now, here’s a few of ours that everyone should try:
- Jameson. Sure, it’s an Irish whiskey, but it’s been the gateway whiskey for so many. It’s available at all bars and goes oh-so-well with ginger ale.
- Basil Hayden’s. Always the well-dressed gentleman at any party, this lighter bourbon from the Jim Beam small batch family will appeal to any palate.
- Bulleit. Judge this book by its cover AND what’s inside it. Spicy and just complex enough, this one is great on the rocks, in a Manhattan, and it’ll-put-hair-on-your-chest straight.
- Knob Creek. Straight or rocks, this familiar bourbon and its 100 proof heartwarmer is sure to impress.
- Blanton’s. Smooth. Beautiful. Consistent. Yes, we shall have another.
Everyone has their favorite. What are yours?
Can’t wait to get your hands on one of these? We can help with that.