This is the best use of a pumpkin since the spice latte.
Got a pumpkin? You got an ice bucket.
1. Draw a large rectangle on one side of a pumpkin. (Preferably one that has a flat side)
2. Cut out the rectangle with a kitchen knife.
3. Scoop out the seeds 'n stuff. (We find that a combination of a large spoon and serrated knife works best.)
4. Fill with ice and the bottle(s) of your choice.
5. Instagram it and show us @minibardelivery!
Enjoy your drinks kept fresh and festive thanks to your new compostable cooler!