COPA AMERICA FINALS TICKET GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “COPA America Finals Ticket Giveaway” (“Promotion”) is open to residents of New York who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 22, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 24, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Minibar: Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device with a data plan or Wi-Fi to download the Minibar application (“App”) available from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store; or, visit www.minibardelivery.com. Follow the instructions to enter the promo code “COPA” when you make any purchase. (b) Email: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Copa America Finals”. All entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Should any portion of Promotion be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 25, 2016 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. The prize will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email and will be required to respond to the notification within four (4) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within four (4) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within four (4) hours of prize acceptance. Winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Promotion may be required to complete, sign and return and affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within four (4) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and retail licensees are ineligible. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize (1): Two (2) tickets to the Copa America Finals soccer match scheduled to occur on June 26, 2016 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments at the game will be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion and is subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $150.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Promotion, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Promotion.
11. For the name of the winner, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: COPA America Finals Ticket Giveaway Winner’s List Request, 45 Bond St., 5th floor, New York, NY 10012, for receipt by August 25, 2016.
© 2016 Anheuser-Busch, Budweiser® and Bud Light® Beers, St. Louis, MO