It’s officially spring today, which means it’s officially time for a spring cocktail. Our pick? Sangria- the red wine feels appropriate for the still-not-balmy weather but the fruit is a sign of warmer things to come… ¡Salud!
- 1 bottle of light/dry red wine.
- ¼ cup orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- ¼ cup white rum
- 3 ½ oz grenadine
- 2 limes with peel (cut into half wheels)
- 1 blood orange (cut into half wheels)
- 1 handful of cut strawberries
- Mint to taste
Optional: 2 cups lime or lemon-lime seltzer or Prosecco (if you promise to turn your phone off)
Garnish with strawberry and mint leaf.